Sunday, March 2, 2008

A little bit o’ updating.

The seemingly usual by now, unexpected events have been popping up and taking up more energy and time than I like, but, that is the way it goes, like it or not.

The show at Boyce Thompson Arboretum a couple of weeks ago went well enough, all things considered- the weather was pretty foul and this was the first time this show has taken place. As such I wasn’t really expecting a big turn out, but, as they say the first days are the hardest days. And, any sale is a good sale. My van made it all the way up to the show, which was a good thing but I got home to discover that I have no reverse gear. Fix one problem, and because nature abhors a vacuum, I have a new one to deal with, AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Wish me luck in getting it resolved before I have to be in Phoenix for the next show “Flower Power” at DBG. Following that , the very next weekend is one of my favorite shows-the Spring Plant Fiesta also at DBG.

Due to all the difficulty the transportation situation has caused, (eating money and time, both of which are in short supply this time of year) I have made no progress on Lithicvision.com. Yet another cause of frustration.
On the up side, spring is pretty much here and the weather has been absolutely glorious. Because the seasons won’t wait, I had to get busy repotting, dividing, making cuttings, pruning, feeding, watering etcetera. And I loved it. I felt like I was on vacation. In other words, simply doing something I enjoy and want to do. Not quite playing in the studio but almost as much fun and satisfaction. Onward and upward!

No comments: